- How Do I Install OpenCV for Python in Arch Linux?
Here's the fastest and easiest way to start working with OpenCV and Python in Arch Linux3 min read - Aug 23, 2020
- How to Reinstall the Boot Loader in Arch Linux
Let's say you're like me and have Arch Linux installed, and you've toasted your GRUB bootloader. Here's what you do.3 min read - Aug 14, 2020
- Setting Up Pop!_OS for Front End Development
I've been using Pop!_OS for front end development a lot lately. Here's how I set it up4 min read - May 11, 2020
- Will Ubuntu 20.04 Steal More Windows Users?
I try out Ubuntu's Latest Release 20.04. Is it good enough to start stealing people away from Windows?4 min read - May 7, 2020
- 90 Days With The Pinebook Pro
I recieved the PineBook Pro earlier this year, here's what it's like actually using it. A review after 90 days.4 min read - May 2, 2020
- How to Set up Bluetooth in Arch Linux
I recently configured bluetooth to connect some headphones to my Arch Linux laptop. I decided to document the process, in case you need to try this.2 min read - Apr 30, 2020
- How to Install Linux for the First Time
Want to try Linux but don't know how? Here's a step by step guide to installing Linux without drastically changing your computer or complex repartitioning.5 min read - Apr 22, 2020
- How to Set Up Hugo on Pop!_OS
How to install Hugo static site generator in Pop!_OS Linux3 min read - Mar 3, 2020
- Getting Started with WSL
Curious about how to run Linux inside of Windows? Here's how you can get started with Windows Subsystem for Linux4 min read - Feb 15, 2020
- What's the big deal with Pop!_OS?
Everybody's talking about Pop!_OS but is it a good Linux distro? Is it the right choice for developers?6 min read - Jan 25, 2020