- Pluralsight is Free in April!
“Pluralsight is FREE for the entire month of April. Here are some cool things you can do this month”3 min read - Apr 10, 2021
- Should Developers Join Clubhouse?
Clubhouse is a new social media darling, but is it worth it for Developers?3 min read - Mar 11, 2021
- What Do You Do for a Living Anyway?
I build cool stuff, talk with amazing people, and have fun. Maybe you can join me4 min read - Mar 3, 2021
- Split Testing With Netlify
Split testing is a feature you aren't using enough. In this tutorial, you'll learn why you need split testing and how to set it up with Netlify.4 min read - Feb 22, 2021
- How to Customize Your WSL Terminal Window
How to make your terminal window look awesome when accessing Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL)3 min read - Jan 28, 2021
- Two Weeks with FreeBSD as My Daily Driver
Can I use FreeBSD as a "Daily Driver" machine? This article explores my most recent attempt at it.8 min read - Jan 10, 2021
- Looking Back on 2020
2020 was a year none of us will forget. For me, it was a transformative one, and I wanted to share what I've done this year, what I learned, and what I expect for the next.6 min read - Dec 31, 2020
- Deploying a Hugo Site to AWS Lightsail Containers
In this tutorial we'll look at pushing your Hugo static site to the new AWS Lightsail Containers service.6 min read - Dec 5, 2020
- Easy IoT with Adafruit IO and a Raspberry Pi
There are many complex IoT systems for the cloud. But what about the hobbyist? In this tutorial, we'll show you how to set up a full IoT system from start to finish that a beginner can complete.8 min read - Dec 2, 2020
- The Best Linux Distribution for Beginners? Arch Linux
OK, hear me out. Arch Linux is the best distribution for beginners who are just getting started with Linux.5 min read - Nov 9, 2020