- Donate Your Unused CPU Cycles to Fight Coronavirus
Here's how you can donate your unused processing power to fight the coronavirus.3 min read - Mar 15, 2020
- Stop Fearing the Whiteboard. Conquer It.
It's time we stopped fearing, complaining, and arguing about whiteboard coding interviews. Let's conquer them.5 min read - Feb 22, 2020
- Can you use FreeBSD for a Developer Machine in 2020?
FreeBSD has been around for decades. Is it still relevant as a development machine in 2020? I find out.10 min read - Feb 19, 2020
- Become a React Developer in a Weekend
If you want to be a React Developer, there's a lot to learn. You can get started in a weekend. Yes, in a single weekend, you can learn React and start developing some cool applications!4 min read - Feb 7, 2020
- What's the big deal with Pop!_OS?
Everybody's talking about Pop!_OS but is it a good Linux distro? Is it the right choice for developers?6 min read - Jan 25, 2020
- Analyzing Attacks on my Server
I was casually doing a security audit on my blog recently and decided to look a little deeper into my security logs. With a bit of Linux command line kung fu, some Golang, and Google sheets, I was able to get a pretty good idea of where the attacks are coming from.5 min read - Jan 16, 2020
- Trying out the Pinebook Pro - a $200 ARM Laptop
The Pinebook Pro is a $200 laptop with ARM processors that promises a lot. Does it deliver?5 min read - Jan 16, 2020
- The Developer Tool You Can't Live Without
NimbleText is the world's simplest code generator. It formats your data using the patterns you supply. Read about it here.6 min read - Jan 10, 2020
- How Blazor is Going To Change Web Development
Blazor is Microsoft's hot new front end development framework. Here's how it works.6 min read - Dec 27, 2019
- Build and Deploy a Blazor App Without Touching a Windows Machine
Want to try Blazor but you're not a Windows user? No problem!8 min read - Dec 14, 2019