- Pluralsight is Free in April!
“Pluralsight is FREE for the entire month of April. Here are some cool things you can do this month”3 min read - Apr 10, 2021
- Should Developers Join Clubhouse?
Clubhouse is a new social media darling, but is it worth it for Developers?3 min read - Mar 11, 2021
- What Do You Do for a Living Anyway?
I build cool stuff, talk with amazing people, and have fun. Maybe you can join me4 min read - Mar 3, 2021
- Two Weeks with FreeBSD as My Daily Driver
Can I use FreeBSD as a "Daily Driver" machine? This article explores my most recent attempt at it.8 min read - Jan 10, 2021
- Looking Back on 2020
2020 was a year none of us will forget. For me, it was a transformative one, and I wanted to share what I've done this year, what I learned, and what I expect for the next.6 min read - Dec 31, 2020
- The Best Linux Distribution for Beginners? Arch Linux
OK, hear me out. Arch Linux is the best distribution for beginners who are just getting started with Linux.5 min read - Nov 9, 2020
- Pop!_OS Linux 20.10: Review
Pop!_OS Linux, one of my favorite distributions, has relased a new version, let's check it out.4 min read - Nov 6, 2020
- The Tech Conference You Must Check Out Today
Pluralsight Live 2020 has launched! This FREE tech conference covers everything that's happening in tech right now!3 min read - Oct 13, 2020
- Optimizing String Comparisons in Go
Optimizing string comparisons in Go can improve your application's response time and help scalability. I'll show which methods are the fastest.8 min read - Sep 4, 2020
- 7 Reasons Why Front End Developers Going Full Stack Should Choose Go
You want to become a full stack developer someday, so where do you start? Google's Go language is an excellent place.4 min read - Aug 12, 2020