- Optimizing String Comparisons in Go
Optimizing string comparisons in Go can improve your application's response time and help scalability. I'll show which methods are the fastest.8 min read - Sep 4, 2020
- How Do I Compare Two Strings in Go?
I show you three different ways to compare two strings in Go and run benchmarks to show which one is fastest. From this article: ...1 min read - Sep 3, 2020
- How Do I Install OpenCV for Python in Arch Linux?
Here's the fastest and easiest way to start working with OpenCV and Python in Arch Linux3 min read - Aug 23, 2020
- How Do I Compare Strings in Go?
In this article, we'll learn how to compare strings in Go, and which methods are fastest.6 min read - Aug 17, 2020
- Hacker Noon AMA Happening now!! Ask Me anything! #Hackernoon #Noonies #streaming
Hacker Noon AMA - Ask me anything about tech, blogging and more!1 min read - Aug 18, 2020
- Late night Linux #Streaming - Distro Hopping! Trying out #Quibian #Linux
I saw an article about Quibian Linux and decided to take it for a spin. Follow me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/jeremymorgan?sub_confirmation=1 ...1 min read - Aug 15, 2020
- How to Reinstall the Boot Loader in Arch Linux
Let's say you're like me and have Arch Linux installed, and you've toasted your GRUB bootloader. Here's what you do.3 min read - Aug 14, 2020
- 7 Reasons Why Front End Developers Going Full Stack Should Choose Go
You want to become a full stack developer someday, so where do you start? Google's Go language is an excellent place.4 min read - Aug 12, 2020
- Better Title Case in Go
In this article, we'll walk through the different ways to change letter case in Go. Using the strings library and a neat function you can build better titles with Go.3 min read - Aug 3, 2020
- Live Coding: String handling with #Golang in #FreeBSD
String handling with the Go Standard Library on a FreeBSD machine Follow me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/jeremymorgan?sub_confirmation=1 ...1 min read - Aug 1, 2020