- Live Event: Cloud Labs - How to Create an EC2 Auto Scaling Group
In this event, we're going to use the new Cloud Labs feature in Pluralsight, and learn how to create an EC2 auto scaling group with load balancing on AWS.1 min read - Oct 18, 2020
- Building a Go Web API with the Digital Ocean App Platform
I tried out Digital Ocean's new PaaS (Platform as a Service) and threw some Go at it. Let's see how it does.9 min read - Oct 14, 2020
- The Tech Conference You Must Check Out Today
Pluralsight Live 2020 has launched! This FREE tech conference covers everything that's happening in tech right now!3 min read - Oct 13, 2020
- Help me beat the Techade Quiz!!
Let's all jump in and see if we can get all the devices in the Techade Quiz!1 min read - Sep 19, 2020
- Optimizing String Comparisons in Go
Optimizing string comparisons in Go can improve your application's response time and help scalability. I'll show which methods are the fastest.8 min read - Sep 4, 2020
- How Do I Compare Two Strings in Go?
I show you three different ways to compare two strings in Go and run benchmarks to show which one is fastest. From this article: ...1 min read - Sep 3, 2020
- How Do I Install OpenCV for Python in Arch Linux?
Here's the fastest and easiest way to start working with OpenCV and Python in Arch Linux3 min read - Aug 23, 2020
- How Do I Compare Strings in Go?
In this article, we'll learn how to compare strings in Go, and which methods are fastest.6 min read - Aug 17, 2020
- Hacker Noon AMA Happening now!! Ask Me anything! #Hackernoon #Noonies #streaming
Hacker Noon AMA - Ask me anything about tech, blogging and more!1 min read - Aug 18, 2020
- Late night Linux #Streaming - Distro Hopping! Trying out #Quibian #Linux
I saw an article about Quibian Linux and decided to take it for a spin. Follow me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/jeremymorgan?sub_confirmation=1 ...1 min read - Aug 15, 2020