- How Hot Does it Get Inside a Car During a Heat Wave?
Using a Raspberry Pi to measure the temperature inside a Ford Focus in the sun during a record breaking heatwave. Full how to and source code.7 min read - Jul 11, 2021
- Should Developers Join Clubhouse?
Clubhouse is a new social media darling, but is it worth it for Developers?3 min read - Mar 11, 2021
- What Do You Do for a Living Anyway?
I build cool stuff, talk with amazing people, and have fun. Maybe you can join me4 min read - Mar 3, 2021
- Easy IoT with Adafruit IO and a Raspberry Pi
There are many complex IoT systems for the cloud. But what about the hobbyist? In this tutorial, we'll show you how to set up a full IoT system from start to finish that a beginner can complete.8 min read - Dec 2, 2020
- Building a Go Web API with the Digital Ocean App Platform
I tried out Digital Ocean's new PaaS (Platform as a Service) and threw some Go at it. Let's see how it does.9 min read - Oct 14, 2020
- Optimizing String Comparisons in Go
Optimizing string comparisons in Go can improve your application's response time and help scalability. I'll show which methods are the fastest.8 min read - Sep 4, 2020
- How Do I Compare Strings in Go?
In this article, we'll learn how to compare strings in Go, and which methods are fastest.6 min read - Aug 17, 2020
- 7 Reasons Why Front End Developers Going Full Stack Should Choose Go
You want to become a full stack developer someday, so where do you start? Google's Go language is an excellent place.4 min read - Aug 12, 2020
- Better Title Case in Go
In this article, we'll walk through the different ways to change letter case in Go. Using the strings library and a neat function you can build better titles with Go.3 min read - Aug 3, 2020
- Get and Store Temperature from a Raspberry Pi with Go
In this tutorial I'll show you how to grab temperature from a Raspberry Pi and build an endpoint to store the data, with Go.10 min read - Jun 9, 2020